BRUSSELS–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Ingersoll Rand, a global leader in compressed air and gas systems and services, power tools, material handling and fluid management equipment, debuts new innovations that advance the productivity, reliability and efficiency of compressed air and gas operations today at the 2015 ComVac show at HANNOVER MESSE, Germany. In addition to showcasing its existing line of complete compressor solutions, parts, accessories and services, Ingersoll Rand is debuting the following new products and product lines at the show:
“We have been eagerly anticipating ComVac 2015 because we have so much to share at the show — new offerings for our customers, and our recently acquired Engineered Centrifugal Compression business.”
- The RS-Series Contact-Cooled Rotary Screw Air compressors.
- A line of three new dryers including the Ingersoll Rand Sub-Freezing Air Dryer (SFD), XL series refrigeration air dryers and Ingersoll Rand D1800IB – ABV advanced heated blower.
- The TURBO-AIR NX 12000 Centrifugal Compressor.
- TURBO-DRI Air Treatment portfolio.
“Ingersoll Rand has invested in broadening our portfolio, enhancing our energy efficient solutions and building on our proven record of reliability. The results of these efforts are on display at our two ComVac booths where visitors can see how air works and experience our compressed air and gas systems that are engineered to excel,” said Manlio Valdés, president Ingersoll Rand Compressed Air Systems and Services. “We have been eagerly anticipating ComVac 2015 because we have so much to share at the show — new offerings for our customers, and our recently acquired Engineered Centrifugal Compression business.”
This is the first public exhibit from Ingersoll Rand since it acquired the assets of Cameron International Corporation’s Centrifugal Compression division in January of this year; a move that enhanced its offering in air separation, process gas and highly-specified engineered air markets. Ingersoll Rand will exhibit products and services from its expansive portfolio at stands C14 and C08 in Hall 26.
New Compressed Air and Gas System Offerings
The RS-Series Rotary Screw Air Compressors (RS-Series 37-160 kW, 50-200 hp) is a new, intelligent range of units that provide market-leading compressed air solutions with top-tier efficiency, performance and reliability. The RS-Series includes one of the most efficient airends manufactured in the more than 140 year history of Ingersoll Rand, providing for smooth, cool and quiet operations. For increased performance control, the RS-Series features the recently enhanced Xe-145 controller granting access to the compressed air system, both locally through Bluetooth®, Wi-Fi® or Ethernet, and remotely through the web or a cellular connection. Utilizing leak-reducing V-Shield Technology and a variable speed motor, the RS-Series can improve energy efficiency by up to 55 percent, compared to market average fixed speed compressors.
Ingersoll Rand provides customers a variety of choices with two of three new dryers using next-generation refrigerants with low global warming potential (GWP) to increase sustainable operations.
- The Ingersoll Rand Sub-Freezing air dryer (SFD) offers refrigeration technology for various industrial applications with performance usually achieved by desiccant technology. The SFD delivers sub-freezing pressure dew point and consistent Class 3 air quality regardless of working load, ambient conditions or compressor type.
- For highly demanding industrial customers, Ingersoll Rand is introducing the 100-400 m3/min – 50 Hz Ingersoll Rand XL series refrigeration air dryers. The XL Series dryers offer up to a 50 percent lower pressure drop as compared to standard dryers with new compact, modular design improvements that increase serviceability and maintenance.
- A hybrid solution, the Ingersoll Rand D1800IB – ABV is an advanced heated blower dryer system ideal for drying large volumes of instrument or process air. The cooling assembly design eliminates temperature and pressure dew point spikes, ensuring a stable -40 degree dew point during tower switch over for maximum performance and reliability.
The TURBO-AIR NX 12000 Centrifugal Compressor is an integrally-geared centrifugal, oil-free compressor with robust design features that increase flow and optimize efficiency in a compact footprint. The TURBO-AIR NX 12000 provides some of the lowest total life cycle costs of any compressor, enabling customers to be competitive by realizing savings throughout its operational life.
The TURBO-DRI Air Treatment portfolio features a complete range of 50 and 60 Hz refrigerant and desiccant dryer models and filtration products designed to optimize compressed air systems, regardless of the site conditions or compressed air system applications. TURBO-DRI refrigerated dyers include both cycling and non-cycling types from 500-19,000 scfm and TURBO-DRI desiccant dyers are available in heatless, heated, blower purge and heat of compression models.
Editor’s Note: Ingersoll Rand leaders are available for interviews upon request and by appointment.
About Ingersoll Rand
Ingersoll Rand (NYSE:IR) advances the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands — including Club Car®, Ingersoll Rand®, Thermo King® and Trane® — work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a $13 billion global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. Ingersoll Rand products range from complete compressed air and gas systems and services, to power tools, material handling and fluid management systems. The diverse and innovative products, services and solutions enhance our customers’ energy efficiency, productivity and operations. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com or www.ingersollrandproducts.com.